Buy Black Pepper Extract wholesale bulk online from www.chargeproducts.co.uk with
How to Consume Bioperine
1. Can be added to fruits, juices etc to enhanced the absorption of nutrients
2. Can be added to other supplement like Curcumin, Boswellia to enhance their Bio-availability
3. Can be added to Vitamins & Minerals to enhance their Bio-availability.
Why Consuming Raw Black pepper is not enough?
Firstly, Black pepper only contains around 5-8% of Piperine, therefore the effect is much less. Secondly, in black pepper Piperine is not readily available and is in captive form. Therefore it will take an extra time to release it Bio-Availability enhancing properties.
Why Our Bioperine?
1. We only choose best variety of Black pepper , sourced from Vietnam & Srilanka, to extract Piperine.
2. Our Bioperine is manufactured in a KOSHER , GMP certified manufacturing plant
3. In order to provide consistency in quality, all of our products undergo following tests:Assay with HPLC / Titration / Gravimetry, Residual Solvent Analysis with GC-HS, Heavy Metal Testing with AAS, Microbiology Analysis, Impurity Profiling and Stability testing
Our products contain zero magnesium stearate, synthetic ingredients, dioxides, anti-caking agents, preservatives, colors or flavors. There are zero unnatural potentially harmful synthetic or artificial ingredients of any kind.