How to help your body relax and how l-theanine helps
There is no doubt that modern life is stressful, but luckily there are several ways to relax body. Some ways will relax your mind, and some ways are great for body relaxation. Some method works on both because our mind and body are connected with each other. Try a couple of relaxation methods and see which one works best for you.
How to help your body relax
Stress causes a change in hormones; this can result in unsightly breakouts. Put that stress and anxiety away, relax, and try not to get worked up over the slightest issues. Volunteer, work out, watch a movie, and find activities that can help you take a break from your hectic schedule. There are some other ways to relax your mind and body are:
Take deep breaths in the fresh air, or you may do breathing exercises for relaxing your mind.
take a hot bath
Listen to the soothing tune or your favorite music.
Mindful meditation is also a great way to relax your mind. The main objective of the mindful meditation is to focus your attention on your surroundings or the things that are happening in the present moment. For instance, listen to your body, hear the noises around you, feel the silence, etc. Focus on your breathing, either it is fast or slow. The notion is to note what is happening around you without attempting to change it.
Write: Write down your feelings when you feel stressed or low because it will help you feel more relaxed after you write down what you feel.
· Use guided imagery: Using this way, you need to imagine yourself in a setting where you feel relaxed and tranquil. Use the script or audiotapes to guide you through this guided imagery process.
Do Yoga: Yoga exercises help you in relaxing the body. You can do it at home by taking help from books or videos or join the yoga classes.
· Try progressive muscle relaxation: It is great for relaxing your muscles that ultimately help your body relax. Progressive muscle relation can help to reduce stress and muscle tension. If you are struggling with sleep issues, this method can help you with your sleep problems. When the muscles are relaxed, then it is a signal for the body that it is all alight to fall asleep.
· Take a walk or do some physical activity: Walking in the morning can help you relax and boost your energy levels as well. Moreover, you can do some physical activity that will keep you feeling energized all day long.
· Get a gentle massage that will surely give you instant relation.
· Have a hot drink that doesn’t contain caffeine like warm tea or green tea.