Vitamin B12 Tablets Online UK
1000mcg Vitamin B12 Tablets
- Card Payments or Cryptocurrency - Details at Check Out
- Tracked or Normal Delivery
- International Shipping
- Free UK Delivery - We also ship to Europe and internationally.
- Same day dispatch Monday to Friday up to 3.30 pm - Delivery is normally the next day but can take 1-3 day
- Shipped in Branded Food Certified Resealable Foil Bag
- Buy Direct from UK Wholesale Supplier
Vitamin B12 plays a role in serotonin production, so a deficiency may be connected with clinical depression. In one study, disabled older women with a B12 deficiency were found to have double the risk of severe depression as those without a deficiency.
In addition, high levels of vitamin B12 have been associated with better chances of recovery from a major depressive disorder.
Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that helps the body create DNA, nourishes the brain and nervous system, and assists with the formation of healthy red blood cells. The nutrient occurs naturally in meat, fish, and dairy products, and can be created in a laboratory.
Some people lack a protein that helps the body absorb vitamin B12 from foods and supplements. A lack of B12 can put you at higher risk for a specific type of anemia that makes you feel weak and tired.